Sunday, February 3, 2019

Update

Hello fellow and non-fellow gamers this post is a bit different from my others. As of right now, this is just an update as in what's going on with the blog. Me to address and inform you all about the classics, such as the little game of pong. To the addictive colorful blocks and its amazing music that echoes for centuries. I'm just some kid on the internet here to give you a little history lesson about some games. Nothing too special going on here really this is just for fun. Though I will gladly take suggestions from anyone and answer any questions about the classics and anything else of the sorts. I will try to post whenever I have time besides school and my personal life taking up too much time. There will be no official schedule post for this blog though I will make one at least a week hopefully. I will keep this blog alive as long as I can because it is something I truly enjoy and fancy.  Some post will be long and others will be short depending on the topic. I don't know if this blog will grow or not depending on if you really like my post. If there are any suggestions on what I can do to better this blog, please comment down below or email me. I am willing to make this blog content and format better, feedback from you is always appreciated. Good or bad there is always something to approve one. Thank you all for taking the time and reading what I have to say. This is your fellow chap Ricky Rodas Munoz signing out and good day to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment